Superia Premium is a Japanese-market only film, specially imported by WALKENS.
As the name implies, it is seen as a premium version of the Superia X-Tra 400 colour negative film, with enhanced colour reproduction and great skin tones.
Rated at 400iso it is a versatile, all-round film which some even compare to the more expensive Kodak Portra 400!
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Special Japanese-Import version
– ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
– Works well indoors with flash too
– Great colour reproduction, especially skin tones.
– Super Fine Grain and High Sharpness
– Wide Exposure Latitude
– Made in Japan