Kodak Portra 160 35mm – 5 rolls Pro-Pack
This is the 160 iso version of Kodak’s popular ‘Portra’ colour film range.
Portra 160 features a significantly finer grain structure for improved scanning and enlargement capability, whilst retaining exceptionally smooth and natural skin tone reproduction.
Well suited to studio work where lighting conditions are controlled, but also a great everyday outdoor daylight film.
– 36 Exposures per roll – PACK OF 5 ROLLS
– Daylight-Balanced Colour Negative Film
– ISO 160/23° in C-41 Process
– Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
– Medium Colour Saturation, Low Contrast
– Accurate Colour and Neutral Skin Tones
– High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
– T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
5 Roll Pro-Pack