Kodak Ektar 100 35mm
Featuring high saturation and ultra-vivid colour, Ektar 100 offers super smooth grain and vivid colours.
Great for cityscape and nature photography. Greens look great on Ektar!
Ideal for scanning, and offers extraordinary enlargement capability from a 35mm negative.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to worldwide stock shortages this is currently limited to 5 ROLLS per customer, per day.
Any duplicate orders will be cancelled and refunded. Thanks for your understanding.
This is to ensure an equitable access to film for all customers. Thanks for your understanding.
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Daylight-Balanced Colour Negative Film
– ISO 100/21° in C-41 Process
– Extremely Fine Grain Structure
– Vivid Colour Saturation, High Sharpness
– T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning