Kodak Portra 160 35mm
Portra 160 features a significantly finer grain structure for improved scanning and enlargement capability, whilst retaining exceptionally smooth and natural skin tone reproduction.
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Daylight-Balanced Colour Negative Film
– ISO 160/23° in C-41 Process
– Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
– Medium Colour Saturation, Low Contrast
– Accurate Colour and Neutral Skin Tones
– High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
– T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
– If you purchase 5 rolls, you will receive them in the original pro-pack packaging.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 15 cm|