Retro 80s 35mm
Rollei Retro 80S is a panchromatic black and white film, ideal for a wide range of applications, including portrait, landscape and street photography.
This film combines excellent image quality with universal sensitivity.
The emulsion of Rollei Retro 80S is coated onto a transparent synthetic base which ensures long-term dimensional stability.
– 36 exposures per roll
– 80 iso black and white film
– Medium-speed super-panchromatic black and white film
– Special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
– Optimal flatness – can be used both in daylight and in artificial light without any restrictions
– Due to the low blue-sensitivity of the emulsion, shots taken with a direct flash are less sensitive (based on using a direct flash with a colour temperature of approx. 6500K)
– Extended red sensitivity up to 750 nm
– Can also be used as an infrared film when used with filters
– Extended exposure latitude (between 32 and 100 ISO)
– Good tone reproduction
– Transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide
– Also available in 120 format