Quickview 35mm Colour Negative Film, 35mm Colour Slide Film
Rollei Crossbird 200 is a daylight-balanced colour film with strong saturation and contrast.
Crossbird is specifically designed with cross-processing in mind, meaning it can be processed in regular colour C-41 chemicals as well as E6 slide film chemicals.
When cross-processed in C-41 chemicals, images will take on a more green or yellow tint, producing some really cool results.
Let your lab know whether you’d like it processed with E6 or C41 chemicals.
– If processing as a slide film, shoot at 100iso.
– If processing as a C41 colour film, shoot at 200iso.
– Well suited for scanning
– Can be cross-processed in E6 chemicals$15.00
Quickview 35mm Black & White FilmRollei Infrared is a hyper-panchromatic black and white film with a high sensitivity to infrared light. Rollei Infrared 400 is ideal for experimental photography, creative applications and scientific photography. To create the special effects, you'll need to shoot with lens filters. You can get a range of different results depending on what type of filter you use. This film can also be shot as a regular black and white film without any filters. There is a good guide to shooting with Infrared film over on the Emulsive blog. - 36 exposures per roll - 400 iso black and white film - Transparent: => ideal for scanning and as a slide - New anti-curling layer ensures optimum flatness - Hyper-panchromatic black and white film, ISO 200/24 ° -400 / 27 ° up to the infrared range - Good tone reproduction at fine differentiation in the infrared spectrum, depending on the filter, 715 - 750 nm recommended - Also available in 120 format$10.00$10.00
Quickview 35mm Black & White Film
- Strictly limited stock, limit 2 per customer!
- Two b&w negative films with 36 exposures each
- Nominal sensitivity: ISO 640/29°
- Including film container for two 35mm films
- Fine grain & natural contrasts
- Exposure latitude from ISO 320/26° to ISO 1600/33°
- Excellent for available light, action & street photos