Rollei Superpan 200 is a high-speed black and white negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24°.
Superpan 200 is a real all-rounder and the folks at Rollei beleive it’s a worthy successor to Agfa Scala b&w slide film!
Another special feature is its extended infrared range up to 750 nm, which can produce creative effects with the appropriate filter.
– 36 exposures per roll
– Extended red sensitivity up to 750 nm
– 200 iso black and white film
– Transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide film (like Agfa Scala)
– Over 180 lp/mm
– Extra-fine grain
– Great maximum density
– Great tone reproduction
– Good exposure latitude (between 125 and 250 ISO)
– Also available in 120 format