CineStill 800T 35mm
CineStill 800Tungsten is a unique film for still photographers.
This 800 speed tungsten balanced colour negative film is prepared from the same Kodak motion picture film stock used by top cinematographers around the world.
CineStill 800 is designed for difficult low light tungsten (artificial lighting) situations and may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
CineStill’s “Premoval” process makes motion picture film safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab chemicals or at home. This emulsion is optimised for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning.
Treat this film as a high speed 800 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO.
35mm cassettes are now DX-Coded, meaning they can be used in point & shoot cameras. Awesome!
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Tungsten-Balanced Colour Negative Film
– ISO 800/30° in C-41 or ECN-2 Process
– Motion Picture Film Stock
– “Premoval” of Rem-Jet Layer
– Unique Halation Effect
– Well-Suited to Push Processing
– Ideal for Low-Light Conditions
– When shot in daylight, an 85B filter is recommended, shooting the film at 500ISO
– Enhanced Scanning Performance
– DX-Coded 35mm cassettes