Portra 800 35mm
Portra 800 Film delivers all the advantages of a high-speed film along with finer grain, higher sharpness, and more natural skin tones and colour reproduction.
Has flexible underexposure latitude, with the ability to push to 1600 when you need extra speed. Good for long lenses, fast action, and low light, enabling you to capture shadow details without flash. Can achieve great results with less-than-perfect light.
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Daylight-Balanced Colour Negative Film
– ISO 800/30° in C-41 Process
– Fine Grain, High Sharpness & Edge Detail
– Vivid Colour Saturation, Low Contrast
– Accurate Colour and Neutral Skin Tones
– Versatile and Wide Exposure Latitude
– Suitable for Low-Light Conditions
– T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning