CineStill 50D 35mm
Cinestill 50 is made from original fresh stock of Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for clean, safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film. Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film!
Cinestill is also available in 800ISO, this is the 50ISO version, great for portraits and landscape photography.
May also be processed in motion picture ECN-2 chemistry. Cinestill’s proprietary “Premoval” process makes this motion picture film safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab chemicals or at home.
These 35mm cassettes are now DX-Coded, meaning they can be used in point & shoot cameras. Awesome!
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Daylight-Balanced (5500K) Colour Negative Film
– ISO 50/18° in C-41 or ECN-2 Process
– “Premoval” of Rem-Jet Layer
– Great for portraits and landscapes
– High resolution with maximum sharpness
– Unique Halation Effect
– Well-Suited to Push Processing
– Very Fine Grain
– Wide Exposure Latitude
– Enhanced Scanning Performance
– Now in DX-Coded 135 Cartridges