Kodak XTOL Black & White Developer (Makes 5L)
KODAK Professional XTOL Developer is a two-part powder developer for processing KODAK and other manufacturers’ normally exposed, pushed, or pulled black-and-white films.
It offers full emulsion speed and easy mixing, and can be used as both a developer and a replenisher in a variety of equipment, from small tanks, trays, or rotary tubes to high-volume processors.
– Easy mixing at room temperature
– 2 part powder, just mix with water.
– Makes 5L of developer (1.32 US Gallons)
– Brand new, direct from Kodak
– Long lasting
– No nasty hydroquinone
– Good shelf life
– For further info, check out the Kodak Data sheet here.
This developer chemical is not a dangerous or hazardous good, and thus can be shipped normally as any other item.