Rollei RPX 25 is a low-speed panchromatic black and white film with extraordinarily fine grain, great resolving power and high acutance. Rollei RPX 25 is characterised by a high sensitivity reserve of one f-stops, depending upon development. The thin, silver-rich emulsion is coated onto a crystal-clear base and offers an excellent balance between image quality (sharpness/fine grain) and speed yield.
RPX 25 produces great results in a well lit indoor or bright outdoor setting.
– 36 exposures per roll
– 25 iso black and white film
– Extended exposure latitude (between 12 and 50 ISO)
– Transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide
– Anti-curling layer ensures optimum flatness
– Good for push/pull processing
– Good tone reproduction
– Also available in 120 format