Ilford Harman Direct Positive FB 4×5″ 25 Sheets
A premium quality, black & white photo paper. This paper is fixed grade & high contrast and is perfect for pinhole photography, as exposure and processing in conventional black & white photo chemistry will achieve a positive print without the need for a negative.
This versatile paper can also be used to creative photograms or substituted for standard photo paper when printing from negatives in an enlarger. It can also be successfully used in other applications such as direct exposure in large format cameras.
- Harman Direct Positive FB 10.2 x 12.7cm 25 Sheets B&W Photo Paper
- Positive paper – no need for a negative
- Coated on 255gsm fibre base
- Fixed grade, high contrast paper
- Slow ISO speed (around ISO 1-3)
|Dimensions||11 × 13 × 1 cm|