T-Max P3200 35mm – 10 roll Brick Exp 08/20
T-MAX P3200 Film excels when shooting in low light or when capturing fast action.
It’s ideally suited for handheld street scene photography, night work, and dimly lit venues where you can’t use flash.
While the nominal film speed of P3200 TMZ is ISO 800, the “P” means it’s designed to be push processed to EI 3200 or higher.
– This is a ‘Brick’ = PACK OF 10 ROLLS
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Very Fine Grain, T-GRAIN Emulsion
– Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
– Versatile Speed & Wide Exposure Latitude
– ISO 3200/27° in Standard Process
– High Sharpness and Edge Detail
Out of stock