Kodak Portra 400 35mm
Portra 400 is Kodak’s premier colour 35mm film.
It produces fantastic skin tones and beautifully saturated images, over a wide range of lighting conditions.
Kodak claim that Portra 400 is the world’s finest grain high-speed colour negative film.
This is a great film and deservedly popular.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to worldwide stock shortages this is currently limited to 1 PRO-PACK OR 5 ROLLS per customer, per day.
Any duplicate orders will be cancelled and refunded. Thanks for your understanding.
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Daylight-Balanced Colour Negative Film
– ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
– Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
– High Colour Saturation, Low Contrast
– Accurate Colour and Neutral Skin Tones
– High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
– T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
– Made in The USA
– You can order 5-roll Pro-Packs here.
Portra 160 & 400 are now also available in 4×5 Sheet format.