Ilford SFX 200 is a medium speed black-and-white film with extended red sensitivity, sensitized to 740 nm.
The film has been specially designed for use with filters. Produces particularly impressive results with a dark red filter.
By using a deep red filter skies can be rendered almost black and most green vegetation almost white.
– ISO 200/24° in Standard Process
– Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
– Extended Red Sensitivity to 740nm
– Infrared Appearance with Deep Red Filter
– Wide Exposure Latitude and Tonal Range
– Best before June 2020.