All of our Super 8 film is brand new stock, fresh from Kodak.
The Vision3 series produces beautiful colour footage with that distinctive Super 8 feel.
Choose from 50D, 200T or 500T depending on what conditions you plan to shoot.
500T is more suitable for lower-light conditions and produces a grainier image.
Kodak’s advanced Dye Layering Technology (DLT) gives you noticeably reduced grain in shadows, so you can push the boundaries of exposure further and still get excellent results. And when scanning low-light scenes, VISION3 500T Color Negative Film yields higher signal-to-noise ratios for unprecedented image quality. What’s more, VISION3 500T Film’s extended highlight latitude gives you greater flexibility when lighting extreme situations, and lets you pull even more detail out of highlights.
– Balanced for exposure with tungsten illumination (3200K)
– No filter corrections or exposure adjustments for exposure times from 1/1000 of a second to 1 second
– 2 stops of extended highlight latitude
– Reduced grain in the shadows
– Process in ECN-2 Chemistry
– Super 8 Cartridge, Single Perforation.
All of our Super 8 is kept cold-stored before being shipped out direct to you.
Store your Super 8 film in a cool, dark place under 13°.
If storing for more than 6 months, we recommend sealing in an airtight sealed bag and freezing.