Kodak T-Max 100ISO film in 120 format. Seriously good Black & white film, great for capturing lots of detail.
– PACK OF 5 ROLLS
– Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
– ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
– Very Fine Grain, T-GRAIN Emulsion
– High Sharpness and Resolving Power
– Wide Exposure Latitude and Tonal Range
– Can be processed in reversal chemistry
Rollei RPX 400 is a traditional high-speed black and white film.
Suitable for a range of settings, particularly useful in lower-light conditions.
- 400 iso black and white film
- Fine grain & great sharpness
- Wide exposure latitude
- Rich tonal range with good contrast
- Also available in 35mm format
HP5+ is Ilford's most popular film, a high speed, medium contrast film, an excellent choice for general purpose photography.
Nominally rated at 400ISO it yields negatives of outstanding sharpness and fine grain under all lighting conditions.
Also available in 35mm and in sturdy disposable cameras!
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard B&W Process
- Wide Exposure Latitude, Medium Contrast
- Great for Mixed Lighting and General Use
- Good for Push Processing
Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
Very High Sharpness and Fine Grain
Core-Shell Crystal Technology
Wide Exposure Latitude
We will be closed Tuesday Jan 26
COVID-19 has caused large mail volumes & flight cancellations, so some parcels are experiencing delays. To minimise any delays we recommend choosing EXPRESS Shipping, particularly for international orders.