Acros is a popular black & white film made by Fuji in Japan.
All indications are that Fujifilm has now discontinued this film, however there is rumours of a new variation known as Acros II in the pipeline.
As for this original version, this is likely the last batch we will have in stock.
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Best Before 10/2019 (this stock is kept cold-stored)
– Orthopanchromatic B&W Negative Film
– ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
– Super Fine Grain Structure
– Broad Tonal Range and High Sharpness
– Excellent Reciprocity Characteristics
– Order 3 rolls at a time (or 6 or 9 etc) to receive film in its original cardboard packaging.