MFS Vision3 500T 35mm CineFilm
500 ISO Tungsten balanced Motion Picture Colour Negative Film
– 36 exposures per roll
– Hand rolled in Melbourne from fresh Kodak cinema film stock.
– Process in ECN-2 or cross process in C-41 with RemJet removal prebath
– For home processing or processing by a lab that can handle ECN-2 or RemJet Films
– Great stock for Bleach Bypassing
– This film can be returned to WALKENS for processing (Processing outsourced, scanned in-house)
Warning: This Film is RemJet Coated. Do not have this Developed at a standard Film Lab.
Film uses recycled cassettes, these cassettes come from film lab processors and have been inspected to ensure no damage. The film is then taped to the remaining film and loaded. DX Code may vary but are typically matched closely to the film stock loaded. 400 Iso for 500T and 200 Iso for 250D.
Only 4 left in stock