Kodak Tri-X #7266 B&W – 100ft 16mm Film
All of our 16mm film is brand new stock, fresh from Kodak USA.
Tri-X Black & White Reversal Film is a high-speed, panchromatic black-and-white film offering fine grain and sharpness suitable for general interior photography with artificial light.
– Gray acetate safety base with an additional anti-halation undercoat
– Black-and-white reversal film
– Suitable for general interior photography with artificial light but can also be used in daylight
– Handle unprocessed film in total darkness
– No exposure adjustments are required for exposure times from 1/1,000 of a second to 1 second
– Excellent tonal gradation and sharpness
– Process in D94-A Chemistry
For full technical data, see Kodak documents here.
All of our Cine Film is kept cold-stored before being shipped out direct to you.
Store your 16mm film in a cool, dark place under 13°.
If storing for more than 6 months, Kodak recommend sealing in an airtight sealed bag and freezing.