Kodachrome Magazine – Issue 3
Kodachrome is a new Magazine produced by Kodak in the USA, with a focus on art, film and analog culture.
Crystalizing the analog movement as a cultural moment, Kodachrome magazine celebrates and showcases the global creative community it serves.
Each issue explores creation, craft and inspiration in all its glory, from the makers and masters who’ve shaped the scene today, to the innovators and disruptors pushing it somewhere new, next.
** SPECIAL IMPORT FROM USA**
From bringing colour to the silver screen to slaying it with a superhero movie for our times; from revolutionizing photography to Kickstarting a revolution in creative production; from exploring the cultural pull of the dark to illuminating it with creative neon – in this issue we salute the gamechangers, disruptors and innovators all. Kodachrome 3 is bursting with stories, photo galleries, insights and interviews from the frontline of global creativity. This beautifully designed bumper issue also showcases the photographic brilliance of online communities shooting in film, from Jason Lee’s Film Photographic to Kodak’s very own Camera Club.
Kodachrome 3 is 120 pages of features, photography and illustration including:
- Director Patty Jenkins on Wonder Woman, storytelling and defying stereotypes
- Singer-songwriter Michael Kiwanuka and photographer Samuel Butt on their shared analog passions
- Kickstarter co-founder and Lost Arts founder Charles Adler on defending creative freedom
- Jason Lee on @filmphotographic and harnessing digital tools to spread the analog love
- Cameron Crowe to Hans Zimmer, Bond to Harry Potter – why live soundtracks are hitting the big time
- Color Glorious Color: the innovation and revelations of making Technicolor work
- Let There Be Light: why inventors dedicate their lives to brightening our world
- Edge of Tomorrow: the scientists emulating your organs on microchips
- The Escape Artist: living art installations and their impact on festival culture
- Light Fantastic: the culture and craft of neon lighting and its remaining masters
Only 2 left in stock