Rollei Infrared 400 120 Film
Rollei Infrared is a hyper-panchromatic black and white film with a high sensitivity to infrared light.
Rollei Infrared 400 is ideal for experimental photography, creative applications and scientific photography.
To create the special effects, you’ll need to shoot with lens filters. You can get a range of different results depending on what type of filter you use.
This film can also be shot as a regular black and white film without any filters.
There is a good guide to shooting with Infrared film over on the Emulsive blog.
– 80 iso black and white film
– Transparent: = ideal for scanning and as a slide
– New anti-curling layer ensures optimum flatness
– Hyper-panchromatic black and white film, ISO 200/24 ° – 400 / 27 ° up to the infrared range
– Good tone reproduction at fine differentiation in the infrared spectrum, depending on the filter, 715 – 750 nm recommended
– Also available in 35mm format
Out of stock