Ilford FP4+ 125 35mm (no box)
FP4+ is a great, high-quality black and white film. Its very fine grain and outstanding sharpness make it the film of choice whenever a job demands great enlargement or the subject contains a wealth of fine detail. FP4+ provides enormous latitude for exposure error above and below its 125ISO. FP4+ is a great choice for most photographic subjects under a variety of lighting conditions.
– These are brand new rolls, each individually wrapped in foil. Best before 03/2023.
– 36 Exposures per roll
– Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
– ISO 125/22° in Standard B&W Process
– Fine Grain, High Acutance and Sharpness
– Very Wide Exposure Latitude