CineStill Df96 Monobath Black & White Processing Chemicals
For easy at-home black and white film processing!
These easy to use black and white processing chemicals from Cinestill can process 16+ rolls of film per litre, just using the one chemical!
Develop anywhere between 20-28°C.
The worries of too much development, dilution, time or agitation are gone. Stop bath? Fixer? Hardener? Gone the way of One-Hour-Photos and formaldehyde.
The single-step solution is now available in this easy to use powder concentrate.
Processing all of your B&W film at home is easier than ever with this magical and versatile Single-Step BW “Developer-Fix” monobath solution, akin to D96 motion picture developer but with no need for stop bath, fixer, or any other chemicals, is perfect for processing CineStill BwXX along with any other black & white film.
No special charts, timers or apps needed! Just a processing tank and water. Foolproof self-completing process that guarantees motion picture quality, the smoothest grain structure and crisp tonal curve. Flexible processing in 3-6 minutes at any room temperature (20-28°C). Just wash with water and hang to dry. No more complicated measurements or strict margins to deal with. Process all your black and white films in one chemical with absolutely wonderful results!
– Processing for traditional B&W film in 1 bath
– Room temperature processing methods for 20-28°C
– Temp tolerance is +/-1°C
– Worlds fastest process at 27°C in just 3min!
– Push/Pull processing by adjusting temp. +/- 6°C
– Reusable, all-in-one solution.
– Processes over 16+ rolls of film (per 1000ml)
– Process 1-8 rolls at a time
– Extremely versatile self-completing process
– No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels like Paterson Tanks)
– Fully archival