CineStill Cs41 Colour Processing Chemicals
Processing ANY colour negative film at home is easy with this simple powder chemistry kit from Cinestill!
This kit makes it easy to process C-41 colour negative film at home.
It is specially formulated without compromise for modern colour films, not requiring a stabilizer bath. Modern emulsions were designed so that one-hour photo labs wouldn’t need haz-mat training for formaldehyde, and have built-in dye stabilizers and hardeners that are released through this simplified 2-bath process. You can have beautifully developed, bleached and fixed colour negatives, ready to scan or print. All you need is water, a thermometer and any simple tank and reel system, like this easy-to-use Paterson Tank.
– For processing any colour negative (C-41) film
– Easy to mix concentrates make 1 litre/quart of Developer and Blix (Bleach&Fix combined)
– 2 bath kit (just like most black and white processing)
– No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels like a Paterson Tank)
– Flexible processing temperatures
– Instructions for processing and Push/Pull processing included
– Reusable for up to 24 rolls of film
– Long lasting shelf life
– Fully archival