CineStill 400D 35mm
Made from fresh Kodak cinema film, CineStill 400Dynamic is a fine-grain daylight-balanced colour negative film that delivers a soft colour palette with natural saturation and rich, warm skin tones.
The film has a wide dynamic range, with a base sensitivity of ISO 400 but can be rated from 200 to 800, and it can be pushed up to 3200. This makes the film highly versatile, usable both indoors or in the studio, under virtually any lighting conditions.
400D was specifically designed for still photography to be processed in C-41 chemistry by any photo lab or at home. In addition, it also features a process-surviving anti-static lubricant coating ideal film for both manual SLRs and automatic winding cameras. This film continues CineStill’s ongoing tradition of cinematic film emulsions made for still photographers, allowing them to maximize their creativity and produce remarkable images that express who they are as artists.
– ISO 400 daylight balanced 35mm colour negative film
– Safe for C-41 processing at photo labs or at home with a CineStill Cs41 kit or Tetenal Colortec kit.
– Process-surviving anti-static lubricant coating
– Factory spooled, 36 exposure DX-coded cassettes
– Wide exposure latitude
– Can be push-processed up to 3 stops
– Halation can occur at in-focus, overexposed highlights