Building 2 Cinema Film 50D 120
From our friends at Building 2, we’re pleased to offer Kodak Vision3 Cinefilm in 120 format!
– Process in Kodak ECN -2 or C41 Cross Process (Available at WALKENS lab!)
– Remjet Layer is On, Do not process films in C-41 without removing Remjet first. Please let your Lab know this is a cinema film with rem jet layer on.
Storage recommendations for unexposed film
– ≤ 6 Months Under 13°C (Fridge)
– > 6 Months Under -18 ℃ (Freeze)
Process exposed film promptly.
* Packaged in reused Fuji 120 film back papers.
The size differences between repacked 120 Format Cinema film and normal 120 Format Film can be seen below:
- 120 Format
- ISO 50
- Daylight – Balanced (5500K)
- Processing in Kodak ECN -2 or C41 Cross Process
- Fresh film stock from Kodak