Perfect for pros and newbies alike, Analogbooks are the easy way to keep track of your photos.
Make a note of what film, what chemicals, times, anything you like.
Being able to look back at your notes as you review your processed photos is a great way to improve your photography skills. You can see what worked, what didn't work, and understand why!
Analogbook notebooks are available in 35mm, 120 and darkroom formats. This is the Darkroom Processing book. There is also a handy darkroom book specifically for photo printing.
- 48 pages
- 140mm x 190mm
- Plenty of space to record details of hundreds of prints.
- Printed on 100% recycled paper using vegetable-based inks.
- Waterproof cover, made for use out in the elements!
- Interior covers feature valuable photographic tips, charts, and tables, with several spaces where you can add your own.
- The back cover of each notebook doubles as an 18% reflectance grey card, helping you achieve accurate light meter readings.