Perfect for pros and newbies alike, Analogbooks are the easy way to keep track of your photos. Make a note of what film, what shutter speed, aperture, the lighting conditions, time of day, anything you like.
Being able to look back at your notes as you review your processed photos is a great way to improve your photography skills. You can see what worked, what didn't work, and understand why!
Analogbook notebooks are available in 35mm, 120 and darkroom formats. This is the 35mm version.
- Each book records 15 rolls of film
- Printed on 100% recycled paper using vegetable-based inks.
- Waterproof cover, made for use out in the elements!
- Interior covers feature valuable photographic tips, charts, and tables, with several spaces where you can add your own.
- The back cover of each notebook doubles as an 18% reflectance grey card, helping you achieve accurate light meter readings.