A good value, versatile 400ISO colour film, produces nice results in a range of conditions.
Exceptional colour reproduction. Ideal for compact, automatic cameras.
- 36 Exposures per roll
- Special Japanese-Import version
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Super Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- 4th Color Layer for Accurate Colors
- If you buy 3 rolls (or 6 or 9 etc) you will receive film in it's original cardboard packaging.
- Made in Japan