Portra 400 claims to be the world’s finest grain high-speed colour negative film.
At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional colour saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions.
A great film and deservedly popular.
- 36 Exposures per roll
- Daylight-Balanced Colour Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
- High Colour Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Colour and Neutral Skin Tones
- High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
- If you purchase 5 rolls, you will receive them in the original pro-pack packaging.