Portra 160 features a significantly finer grain structure for improved scanning and enlargement capability, whilst retaining exceptionally smooth and natural skin tone reproduction.
- 36 Exposures per roll
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 160/23° in C-41 Process
- Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
- Medium Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
- If you purchase 5 rolls, you will receive them in the original pro-pack packaging.