We love this film. It's not as popular as the Portra range, but we think it has its own charm. It produces images with super fine grain and beautiful saturation.
Photographers often claim that Ektar is best for reproducing water and big blue skies accurately, and it is 100ISO rated, so loves bright sunny days.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in C-41 Process
- Extremely Fine Grain Structure
- Vivid Color Saturation, High Sharpness
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
- If you purchase 5 rolls, you will receive them in the original pro-pack packaging.